Due to an influx of new contracts MBC Building Contractors are currently looking to recruit a contracts manager to join our team, based in Greater Manchester. Essential requirements / experience for this role include:
• Ability to use Microsoft Word / Excel / Project
• Knowledge of H&S legislation and suitable accreditation (SMSTS / NEBOSH / etc)
• Managing sub-contractors in terms of costs / programme
• Minimum 5 years’ experience working within construction / built environment sector
• Preparation of valuations / final accounts
• Previous history of working on education contracts advantageous but not essential
About MBC Building Contractors
As a medium sized company we currently undertake projects across a variety of sectors including Education, Insurance, Retail, Office Environments & Industrial. We operate as a main contractor only with projects across the length and breadth of the UK with projects.
For more information on our company please visit www.mbcbuilding.co.uk
If you wish to be considered for this role please send an up to date CV along with covering letter stating why feel you are suitable for this role to email@example.com
The closing date for all applications is 02/12/16.